Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Secret Admirer

It has come to my attention that I have a secret admirer. Here is what I know -

This person is a man.
He reads my blog frequently, but does not follow.
He reads my Twitter frequently, but does not follow.
He repeats phrases I use... phrases not often seen elsewhere.
He has made an effort to try to be "Libertarian," after noting that I am.

Good choices. Let's see what's next, though...

He has written me poetry.
He has written me blog posts.
He has tweeted me.
He has posted comments to this blog under a pseudonym.
He even emailed me using a pseudonym. 
Once, he worked up the courage to write me directly.

I am blushing already.

Based on his comments, I believe him to be a closet homosexual.
That's all right, man. I accept homosexuals, as Jesus commands (Mark 12:31).
This much is true - I have several homosexual friends.
Because of this...
I do not judge you based on your urges.

He is Calvinist... maybe he thinks he was predestined to be gay?

Sadly, he treats his loved ones poorly... and has treated me the same.
Sadly, he also treats himself poorly.
He is given to the act of projecting.
He has stated that he takes meds for depression.
Sadly for him, I do not invite "teh cray-cray" into my life.

First, I do not have homosexual inclinations... I'm married, and happily so. So sorry.
Second, because I am married, I would not even think of breaking my vows.

So, to quote Axl Rose: "Where do we go?"

I will always extend my compassion and love for fellow man (Mark 12:31 again).
However, I must bid you adieu, by way of simply ignoring you.
Will he attempt to contact me again? Probably.
Once I determine it's him, he will be back to the "ignore" stack.

#mancrush


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.