Why I Love Obama.
From the link:
1. Obama destroyed the Clinton Political Machine, driving a stake through the heart of Hillary's presidential aspirations - something no Republican was ever able to do.
2. Obama killed off the Kennedy Dynasty - no more Kennedy strolling Washington looking for booze and women wanting rides home.
3. Obama is destroying the Democratic Party before our eyes! Dennis Moore had never lost a race. Evan Bayh had never lost a race. Byron Dorgan had never lost a race. Harry Reid - soon to be GONE!
These are just a handful of the Democrats whose political careers Obama has destroyed. By the end of 2016, dozens more will be gone. Just think, in December of 2008 the Democrats were on the rise. In two election cycles, they had picked up 14 Senate seats and 52 House seats. The press was touting the death of the Conservative Movement and the Republican Party. However, in just one term, Obama put a stop to all of this and gave the House and the Senate - back to the Republicans.
4. Obama has completely exposed liberals and progressives for what they are. Sadly, every generation seems to need to re-learn the lesson on why they should never actually put liberals in charge. Obama is bringing home the lesson very well: Liberals tax, borrow and spend. Liberals won't bring themselves to protect America. Liberals want to take over the economy Liberals think they know what is best for everyone. Liberals are not happy until they are running YOUR life.
5. Obama has brought more Americans back to conservatism than anyone since Reagan. In one term, he has rejuvenated the Conservative Movement and brought out to the streets millions of freedom loving Americans. Name one other time when you saw your friends and neighbors this interested in taking back America!
6. Obama, with his "amazing leadership, "has sparked the greatest period of sales of firearms and ammunition this country has seen. Law abiding citizens have rallied and have provided a "stimulus" to the sporting goods field while other industries have failed, faded, or moved off-shore.
7. In all honesty, 4 years ago I was more afraid than I have been in my life. Not afraid of the economy, but afraid of the direction our country was going. I thought, Americans have forgotten what this country is all about. My neighbors and friends, even strangers, have proved to me that my lack of confidence in the greatness and wisdom of the American people has been flat wrong.
8. When the American people wake up, no smooth talking teleprompter reader can fool them! Barack Obama has served to wake up these great Americans! Again, I want to say: "Thank you, Barack Obama!" After all, this is exactly the kind of hope and change we desperately needed!!
9. He has saved Carter’s legacy and made Jimmy Carter happy, since Jimmy is no longer the worst president we've ever had. Credit goes to where credit is due. I feel better now!
THANK YOU OBAMA
Tuesday, January 31, 2017
Why I Love Obama.
Monday, January 30, 2017
How did Trump happen?
This is how.
From the link:
It happened because you banned super-size sodas. And smoking in parks. And offensive ideas on campus. Because you branded people who oppose gay marriage ‘homophobic’, and people unsure about immigration ‘racist’.
Because you treated owning a gun and never having eaten quinoa as signifiers of fascism. Because you thought correcting people’s attitudes was more important than finding them jobs. Because you turned ‘white man’ from a description into an insult. Because you used slurs like ‘denier’ and ‘dangerous’ against anyone who doesn’t share your eco-pieties.
Because you treated dissent as hate speech and criticism of Obama as extremism. Because you talked more about gender-neutral toilets than about home repossessions. Because you beatified Caitlyn Jenner. Because you policed people’s language, rubbished their parenting skills, took the piss out of their beliefs.
Because you cried when someone mocked the Koran but laughed when they mocked the Bible. Because you said criticising Islam is Islamophobia. Because you kept telling people, ‘You can’t think that, you can’t say that, you can’t do that.’
Because you turned politics from something done by and for people to something done to them, for their own good. Because you treated people like trash. And people don’t like being treated like trash. Trump happened because of you.
Friday, January 27, 2017
Of course, during President Trump's inauguration last week, there were protests. As they always do, liberal protesters turned violent. And, as always, they smashed this GSM not associated with the target of their anger. This meme says it all.
Just curious how many of those were paid protesters?
Thursday, January 26, 2017
You cannot unify with someone who does not similarly wish to unify with you. You can only compromise. If you compromise first, without promise of cooperation in return, you have only given away ground. You have become compromised. This is not how to negotiate.
Why unify and compromise with a minority? Democrats were not in a hurry to work together, unify, and compromise in the early part of Obama's term... why should Republicans feel obligated to do the same now?
The clear mandate by the majority of America was to change and undo what Obama has done. Why unify? The American people want change, Trump promised that change. Why give a watered down version of change?
Republicans in the past - establishment Republicans - gave only watered down change. They gave only false promises. They cucked out at every opportunity. They caved in to Democrat wishes. And people got tired of it. That's how we got Obama - weak-kneed Republicans. Conservatism failed us.
The Alt-Right is what won. We place victory ahead of the concept of "noble defeat." We do not believe in moral victories. We do not believe in compromising with the progressive movement. We believe in American Exceptionalism, and that the Western Civilization is the pinnacle of human achievement and society. Progressivism seeks to destroy said achievement.
Why work together with those that plot your demise?
Wednesday, January 25, 2017
In a startling turn of events, many liberals started prepping for the Trump years. Not just getting ready to fight ideologically, but actual prepping.
The BBC reports that more and more liberals have been buying guns since the election of President Trump. Why? I do not know. Trump has shown zero indication of trying to take away gun rights. In fact, he has shown zero indication of taking away any rights to which liberals cling... sparking this meme:
In my younger years, I'd say, "good for them." Now, not so much. Because liberalism is a mental disorder with no known cures or treatments, I am more comfortable saying this:
Fellow patriots, be wary. More liberals with guns is not a good thing. Guns will not turn these people away from their failed ideology. It is reasonable to expect that these snowflakes, who have never lost, will turn to violence to get their way.
It is what they've been taught since childhood: When you don't get your way, pitch a fit until you do; and if that doesn't work, pitch a bigger fit. These are people whose parents never said "no" and stuck with it. They think it's how life works.
We must be vigilant. They will resort to terrorism - look at the protest videos. Terrorist style attacks are the counter-revolution tactics of cowards. We are dealing with millions of cowards. We must be prepared for them.
Join your local militia, 3% group, Oath Keepers, etc. Get trained. Just because we won and adults are in charge doesn't mean the mental children will go away.
Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Just because Trump is president (damn, that felt good to write!), don't think that the #fakenews is going away. Remember, kind readers, the three laws of SJW:
Law 1 - SJWs always lie.
Law 2 - SJWs always double down.
Law 3 - SJWs always project.
So if the election was, in part, a referendum on the media and it's collective lies; then it is logical to presume they will now double down. And so it is:
This is a photo, claiming to be a side by side of the crowd at Obama's inauguration in 2009 on the left, and Trump's on the right. But there's one key problem, in cropping out Trump's photo, what you don't see is the crowd of people flocking in.
I saw the election coverage live, with live feeds. The photo on the right is from about 9 am Central time. It was when people were first getting there. There had been some security screening hiccups and the area had just been opened up.
So what was the crowd really like?
This photo was taken from the opposite angle, during President Trump's speech. It would seem all those white concrete areas are filled up now, wouldn't it?
And even if attendance was less (it wasn't), then there would actually be a really good explanation...
Trump supporters would have been at work, Obama supporters not so much. One side votes for a living, the other side works for a living.
Monday, January 23, 2017
From a Red Pill reader of this blog -
Women are no angels. They are not perfect, not even close. As a musician, I get to play many venues. When I was trying to make a name for myself, I worked many Bachelorette parties. You wouldn't believe how many brides-to-be wound up with a male stripper's penis in her mouth... or somewhere else!
There is no loyalty. That's why the age-old theory is to triple a woman's admitted number of men she claims to have slept with. Many times, a woman will start cheating on one of my buddies, and then leave him for the new man.
And her girlfriends always defend her and take up for her. Hell, after they are done, it's always the old boyfriend's fault that she cheated.
And those same girlfriends, when the same girl is happy with a relationship, will hen-peck her to death until she is no longer happy. And the women who complain about the hen pecking are the ones who will turn around and hen-peck the most!
Now one thing I really don't get is your fellow Christians. I am not Christian, but I do consider myself a Deist, leaning toward Agnostic. Your Christian Bible says "for all have sinned..." But your churches teach and act as if women can't sin! And in the rare instance they do recognize a woman's sin, they never hold her accountable!
It seems as if your fellow Christians would really take a hard look at what their own Bible says about sin, and about women, and about life as a whole, then your Churches would be in much better shape.
Really stout points from a pretty Sharp reader. What say you?
Friday, January 20, 2017
Thursday, January 19, 2017
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
When Trump shot down the rude Jim Acosta of CNN and correctly insulted the man's employer as #fakenews , it took 1.2 seconds for Libtards to start screaming. After a bit of noise, they started coagulating around the scripted concept of calling Trump's actions in violation of the 1st Amendment.
Naturally, the God Emperor Ascendant's actions were nothing of the sort. He simply told a rude minion to sit down, shut up, and stay in his lane. But the liberal tears have been much on this topic. And there will be many more, for this and other things, due to their TDS - Trump Derangement Syndrome.
The real violation of the 1st Amendment was and has been the ABCNNBCBS collusion with Obama, Hillary, and the Left.
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
In case you haven't guessed, I'm running Trump related articles all week in anticipation of the ascension of the God Emperor Ascendant.
Trump has touted his first 100 days as being fast, furious, and in the complete opposite direction of what Obama did to us over 8 years. Already, the House and the Senate have begun reviewing and passing legislation in accordance with Trump's plans.
Some of the things I'm looking forward to and hoping for:
Build that Wall!
Silencers / suppressors available to all who can pass the same background check as required to purchase a gun. This one is not perfect, but it's a YUGE step in the right direction.
Repeal Obamacare. No straight up "replacement" as that would simply be Obamacare-light.
Overturning the Obama executive actions. Any and all are fair targets in my book.
A right wing nomination for SCOTUS. I'm still a bit shocked that the Senate majority had the testicular fortitude to stall Obama on this.
Suspend Muslim refugee acceptance.
What are you looking forward to?
Monday, January 16, 2017
When the election results came in, liberals had all sorts of overly emotional responses in rebellion to the God-Emperor Ascendant. At first, it was called TARDS - Trump Acceptance Rejection Derangement Syndrome. However, since all reasonable means of blocking him from office are now off the table, the Syndrome has changed.
Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is the current iteration of the snowflake rebellion. Lefty makes enough good points in that article such that no further dialogue is needed on this blog at this time.
However, it is reasonable to predict that TDS shall manifest in many ways over the coming weeks, months, and years. Certainly, that will provide fodder for this blog and others.
Friday, January 13, 2017
You need to have dysphoria to be transsexual. You don't have dysphoria unless it's diagnosed. If someone is transsexual and has not been diagnosed, there's a good chance they are just seeking attention.
Since transexuality does not help propagation of the species, and since it does not further civilized society, it could be easily and logically argued that it is or it stems from mental disorder. Besides, we all have a friend that nearly got a tranny's number when he was drunk. And you know that tranny was wanting to take sadistic pleasure from that situation.
Thursday, January 12, 2017
This blog does not have *many* readers, compared to some. But I do believe we have some of the *best* readers. I've always preferred quality over quantity.
A reader brought to my attention, the following statement made by a woman who earns a living via nude modeling:
"I don't know why some guys want to show people their pecker but it probably has something to do with a childish need for attention."
Statement made by a nude model.
Yes, she's one of those "healthy at any size" fat denying folks.
Yes, she is a SJW.
I call Law 3 - SJWs always project.
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
Monday, January 9, 2017
Recently, a buddy of mine was photographed for a body armor ad. Photography was performed by the incomparable Oleg Volk. In fact, you can see the work at Volk's blog.
Your author's connection.
The funny part that I see is the crossed rifle patch front and center on his chest rig in this picture. I awarded that to him when he shot "Expert Rifleman" in a marksmanship clinic that I taught last year.
If you go to Oleg Volk's blog (linked page above), you will see my buddy's wife also modeling the armor.
Friday, January 6, 2017
A week ago, UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion Amanda Nunes successfully defended her championship against the infamous Ronda Rousey. It was a 48 second KO. Here are some thoughts on the fight from a martial artist, competitor, and coach:
If you are one of the ones saying "why did Ronda try to box with Nunes?" Then you simply do not understand the sport. Not one bit. Ronda was trying to avoid punches, trying (albeit half-assed) to close the distance, and generally trying not to get hit.
The best way to get hit is to try to *not* get hit.
Had Ronda never taken a day of striking training in her life since her 4th professional fight, she'd have won this match. Check out the old videos - she holds her guard correctly, doesn't stay in the dangerous range long, and focuses relentlessly on takedowns.
Had Ronda attempted one double leg each on Holm and Nunes, she would be undefeated champion at this time. At least 14 - 0.
Nunes is a hard hitter for her gender and her size.
Had Holm not lost back to back bouts, a Holm - Nunes fight would be really entertaining.
I really hope there are not still people that still think 135 pound girls can successfully take on trained 170 pound men.
The more fights I see, the more I appreciate the training I had as a young man.
I am curious where the Cyborg-Nunes talk is?
Before Rousey hit the limelight, I once made a statement: in women's MMA, if one competitor is Lesbian, smart money is on her. This held true in last week's title fight.
I am one of those that does not think the UFC Bantamweight division is better than before. It's actually quite terrible at this time. There are very few interesting matches. Of course, the same could be said for the UFC as a whole. Maybe the Fertitta brothers cashed out at the right time.
Thursday, January 5, 2017
Liberals *must* seek conservative talking points. Liberals hold no real principles, so they seek conservative talking points so they will know what to buck up against.
These groups use the same tactics:
These are snowflakes.
The "fatal four" snowflake groups above are best engaged with memes.
Today's snowflakes can't handle opposition. They can't tolerate differing opinion.
Cooperation and negotiation are foreign to them.
People hate seeing their misdeeds in print. Same on their lack of logic.
Dismiss & ignore
Agree & amplify
Ridicule & reframe
Trolling snowflakes is fun.
Anti racism is a code word for anti-white.
People don't take criticism very well. Those who do get very skilled.
My closest brothers aren't blood, but we have bled together.
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
I ran across this video ON YouTube. It is one of the more educational videos I've seen in recent memory.
In summary -
As an experiment, a US Army Marksman, Captain Freeman, shoots the NRA High Power course of fire with a rack grade M4 carbine and M855 ball ammunition. He discusses his results in the video, and you get to see him shoot. Some notes below.
Freeman normally shoots a 495-ish score, and with the rack grade rifle and ammo, he shot a 420. Max is 500 points.
He never used a sling, citing the torque on the barrel. I mentioned same some 7 years ago.
He was experiencing 20" groups at 300 yards. This is a max effective range for a target that averages 18" wide.
They allowed the rack grade competitors to rest the mag on the ground to compensate for the sling effect. It helped... some.
A quality barrel and free floating makes all the difference.
Good ammo is much better than bulk ammo.
A good trigger is an excellent upgrade, but this becomes less important the more skill you acquire.
Good sighting apparatus is also a good upgrade, but this becomes less important the more skill you acquire.
Heavier match ammo bucks the wind much better.
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
- Thomas Sowell
So, the person behind this post "discovered" it. That happens when you blog about things. No big deal.
Naturally, they were a bit put off - a bit upset. They felt instead of thought. Rational thought is, "oh, Usagi has a different take on the matter." A response triggered by feeling might be along the lines of "I found this article to be quite distasteful and uneducated to say the least. ... Obviously, you're a man full of hot air, big words, and nothing to back it up."
This mentality, so common among Millennials, has origins in liberal ideology. Someone has a differing opinion or fact, and the response is to lash out at that as if it were a personal attack:
"Obviously you don't know me very well, I'm not entitled to anything. On the other hand, my kid is entitled to the best care possible. ... How would you understand something of this magnitude? ... You have zero idea of what it's like to be a parent with a kid with special needs."
It is responses like this - from liberals, feminists, SJWs, #cuckservatives , etc. - that have become a part of the Millennial mindset. This person disagrees, therefore they are rejecting me (as a person)!
Here's a hint:
No! We reject your stupid-assed idea!
Reminder - this is about a proposed law to require daycare owners to train their staff to handle special needs children.
1. Identify the special needs. As listed, the term "special needs" is very broad. Are we talking about Aspergers or Downs or physical deformities (and which physical deformities) or deafness or blindness or developmental delay or speech impediment or what? These are just a few examples of "special needs." There's are many, many others.
2. If you eliminate any one of the above, for any reason, then all are subject to elimination for the same or similar reasons. And you cannot train for them all.
3. Daycare facilities cannot train for them all. Training for any one of these will prove prohibitively expensive. And when mandatory training is attached to a very high price tag, then there are only two possible outcomes: the business must raise prices or it becomes insolvent.
4. Places like the ski resort in question would simply close their child care centers. Unintended consequences are a bitch.
5. Many alternate business (some martial arts schools, for example) will be affected. What happens to companies that have on-site daycare?
6. If there became a training class that was watered down enough to be affordable for all (or most) such facilities, then it will in all likelihood end up being useless.
Why not let the free market decide?
Why not let families take care of their own?
If you suggest that there are parents that "don't have a choice but to put their kid in a place that doesn't work with their special needs like they should," or if you feel "there are some instances that [there is] no choice because of [a lack of a support network]," the ponder this:
Parents falling back on those excuses are choosing to do something other than care for their child. Period.
Monday, January 2, 2017
* Bring all of the required items. There's a reason the items are listed as required.
* Sub-$100 optics are cheap for a reason. They won't survive a training class. Buy once, cry once.
* Cheap ammo is cheap for a reason. Just. Don't.
* Bring tools needed to fix and adjust your guns. Lube is good!
* If you are paying for a class, remember: you are paying to hear the instructor's take on how to make you better. If you don't want to listen to it, then why did you pay for the instruction?
* Ego is not your friend. Really.
* Take notes. Nobody's ever said "I wish I hadn't taken notes." Many have said "I wish I'd taken (more / better / some) notes."
* Pay attention to detail. There's a reason your instructor is going in to detail on the given topic.
* Cheap guns are cheap for a reason. They don't survive training classes.
* Sight in your rifle ahead of time if you are going to take a rifle class of any sort.
* This instructor (and many others) has seen a higher percentage of AKs fail than ARs. Why? Folks take care of their ARs, and yet, AKs are not indestructible.
* Have an optic, or other sighting apparatus. You'd think this would be a given, but there's a reason it's in this list.
* If you are rude enough to show up with a rifle not already set up, know that you are now "that guy." If you are that guy, bring sight adjustment tool (s).
* AR-10's do not generally survive training classes. M14's often have trouble, too.
Be Polite / Be Professional
* Snowflakes usually don't like gun training. Even if you think you will... you won't.
* If you try to be different, you will be. This is not a good thing - for personality, or for guns, or for equipment.
* Phrases like "yeah, but I like to do it like this..." often don't go over well. Oh, the instructor has heard them plenty. But none of the other people, who paid to get into that class, paid to hear your take. If they wanna know, they'll ask you after the fact.
* If something is not working, ask the instructor for coaching. If your coach tells you the same thing he told you a minute ago, there's a good chance you ought to try it.
The Two Best Points of Advice:
* If at first you do not succeed, then try it the way the instructor showed you in the beginning.
If you try to jury-rig it, do not expect success. If most people had success that way, then the instructors would likely teach it that way.
* The single best thing you can do to improve your shooting and tactical abilities is to be in shape and maintain a healthy weight.
If you are fat, lose weight. If you are out of shape, get to the gym (or bodyweight routines). If you are fat, you are neither in shape, nor the right weight. "Healthy at any size" isn't.