Thursday, May 9, 2013

10 Apps

A buddy of mine recently blogged about 10 apps he uses for the iPhone. Here is my list:

1. Chess With Friends
This is a misnomer. Only have 1 friend who plays against me any more. Have to play against random strangers. They say pretty interesting things sometimes when I beat them.

2. At Bat
Like my buddy, I follow baseball. For him, it's the Phillies. For me, the Braves. Cool app.

3. Good for You
This is the app my employer requires. It allows me to view work email, calendars, and contacts.

4. Google App
It just works better than Google in Safari.

5. Feeddler RSS
Gotta follow blogs somehow.

6. Police Scanner
It's like the TV show COPS, only on your iPhone. Seriously, my dad used to listen to the police scanner when we were children, and this app does the same thing!

7. Twitter
Sparring with Calvinists takes on a whole new dimension in the social media arena.

8. Facebook
This app is more useful than Facebook in a computer browser.

9. Youtube
How else do I find all the videos of people shooting stuff?

10. Angry Birds Space
Challenging, yet fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.