Funny Memes Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps By Recce Rifleman - January 11, 2017 Funny Dalai Lama tactical memes. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments AnonymousJanuary 13, 2017 at 1:55 PMGhe has some good tips !!od Bless the Dahli LLama ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJanuary 13, 2017 at 1:55 PMGOD bless the Dahli LLama , good advice !!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJanuary 13, 2017 at 1:56 PMHe has some good tips !!God Bless the Dahli LLama ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnonymousJanuary 13, 2017 at 8:20 PMLaughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Nice job.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRobertJanuary 16, 2017 at 1:29 PMFunny!My daughter is a mostly anti-gun pacifist who is rather appalled that I carry. The last of several times she saw the DL speak, she decided he was boring and went to the range with her new husband and gunny father-in-law. There is hope...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment Your comment will be displayed after approval. Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.
Ghe has some good tips !!od Bless the Dahli LLama
ReplyDeleteGOD bless the Dahli LLama , good advice !!
ReplyDeleteHe has some good tips !!God Bless the Dahli LLama
ReplyDeleteLaughing so hard I couldn't breathe. Nice job.
ReplyDeleteFunny!
ReplyDeleteMy daughter is a mostly anti-gun pacifist who is rather appalled that I carry. The last of several times she saw the DL speak, she decided he was boring and went to the range with her new husband and gunny father-in-law. There is hope...