Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I Report, You Decide

A while back, I posted an article about how Dependopotamus testified in court that my brother had starved her while she was pregnant.

Well, a "reader" wrote in and challenged my assertion (based on testimony given in the case, evidence, as well as my own observation), saying that it is entirely possible this happened. This reader would have you believe that Dependopotamus was perhaps, starved. Reader says this thing happens in America more often than we would like to admit.

I will not and cannot speculate as to how often pregnant women in America are being starved by their husbands. Due to the fact that I haven't heard of it on the news, it is logical to assume that either A) it's not common, or B) it is a problem, and it is being covered up or neglected in the media.

Back to what I can report on: things I've witnessed:

Nov. 2007
Those are the doors in front of our laundry room.
I am 6'2" and 220 pounds. I am only as wide as one door.
Dependopotamus is 5'9"
Dependopotamus is about this shape, but a bit larger these days.


Jan, 2008 (28 weeks)



Feb., 2008 (32 weeks)






I've told you about the zucchini bread incident. I see not one shred of evidence that the woman was starving at all.


What say you?

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.