Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Seeing a trend?

So I told you about Silie's candy incident. Well, a few years before that, we had a similar incident.

A client's mom had made me a zucchini chocolate bread. When this lady makes a zucchini bread, it is more like a cake - and the things are huge (she often puts them in large cake containers from retailers).

Silie was over, and she and my brother were doing laundry (their rental location had no machines for this). Silie found our zucchini bread. As is polite, she asked for some. I said "yes," of course.

Ten minutes later, the entire thing was completely devoured.

Just for scale: I brought one of these to Sunday School on Easter Sunday, 2012. Just about everybody had a slice (one person had two)... and altogether, this didn't even amount to half the zucchini bread.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.