Thursday, January 1, 2015

CPW Jan 2015

If you get to read this, it means a prediction came true.

In one of those rare instances, I ran across one of the 0.01% of the public that refuses to play well with anybody. My response: "You have got to be kidding me."

I saw indicators of anti-social behavior, psychological projection, periodic mood swings (depression, anyone?), communication issues (even with those close to her), big ego, diabetic, jealousy, and to top it off: a Tier 4/5 female.

All quite predictable, if you ask me.


So, if I set this to post later (written Jan. 1, 2015), it means I came across proof of more than one of those "indicators" I mentioned above.


CPW = Can't Play Well

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.