Be Strong in Conviction

My friend seems a bit melancholy these days. I get it - I really do. He seeks justification to vote for Trump. I am not certain, but it would seem that 8 years of negative press finally got to Left Handed Conservative. That is not a knock on him - it got to my Dad after less than 2 years. 

So here are some reasons to vote FOR Trump. 

1. The economy. If you think the inflation driven rise in the stock market is an indicator of a strong economy, you haven't looked for a job lately. 

2. Yes, Donald Trump is a womanizer. And he prefers them to be over age 18... unlike Pedo Joe. Last I checked, we are electing a President, not a person who is supposed to be sexually pure. 

3. Yes, Trump is clearly the lesser of two evils. And unless you are voting for Jesus Christ Himself, you will always be casting a vote for the lesser of two evils. For all have sinned... 

4. Yes, Trump is a felon. So was Jesus. No, I am not comparing Trump to Jesus. Just pointing out that not all convictions are for real crimes. 

5. No, the trial was nowhere near legit. If you think it was a "jury of his peers," then I have some oceanside property here in Tennessee to sell you. Yes, it was 100% politically motivated and orchestrated. More reason to vote for the man - the Left does not know how to beat him and certainly cannot do so fair & square. 

6. Trump did a fabulous job first time around. 

7. Supreme Court justices. Remember Roe v Wade getting overturned? Yeah, we need more of that. 

8. Power abhors a vacuum. My priorities more closely align with the power Trump will wield. 

9. War. Moreover, the lack thereof. 

10. If you let this derail you, then what are you gonna do when they falsely accuse and imprison you!?!? Remember the masks? The jabb?? All the things???

Comments

  1. I agree on all points, especially 6, 7, 9…big on #9. I am so tired of endless wars. Trump himself is a deterrent.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.

Popular posts from this blog

Fact Checkers Are Liars

Bright Light!

FAFO