Monday, May 13, 2019

Gun Funny

Seen on social media -

I sat all my guns around the table to have a meaningful discussion. You know see where their headspace is at.

Instantly the AR's are ticked off and agitated. I demanded their magazines immediately. The Remington's laughed, Rugers just sat there with their bolts closed. Glocks were jerks as usual, the shotguns were all too busy arguing who is better pump or auto while the over/under acted like they were to good even to be in the same room...The SIGs joined over/under. The Ak's sat there clueless since they speak Russian, Chinese and Spanish. The 1911's are so old either they can't hear or don't care.....And my 50 BMG just bullied all the 22's. Terrible discussion!!

I'm just so frustrated. I just want good guns not a bad gun like you see in the news.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.