Friday, March 2, 2018

Bullets First

Seen on social media:

I live in reality; where criminals don’t obey laws, gun control doesn’t stop mass murder, and “gun free zone” signs are ignored.

A reality where there will always be someone bigger, stronger, and more violent, with a willingness or urge to kill or harm someone smaller and weaker than they are.

I live in the USA; where the law may recognize we are born with equal rights, but owning a gun will keep it that way.

So I own a gun. A gun for the protection of my right to life, liberty, and property; so I may defend my loved ones, my freedom, and what is mine, from any who would unlawfully take them away.

If you don’t like that I own a gun, you’re welcome to come and take it.

Bullets first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.