Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Cucks Will Cuck

Seen on Twitter:


#cuckservative 1 -
I blame you and every "conservative" on radio (and fox news) who could have told the truth during the primary but instead chose ratings.  [Quotes Sean Hannity]

#cuckservative 2 -
Who the hell thought Trump was a conservative anyway?

#cuckservative 1 -
100% of his supporters that I debated during the primary and those I spoke with while phone banking for Cruz.

#cuckservative 2 -
I mean, Goursch was a great pick.  I love his talk to North Korea.  But he's as conservative as I am pretty and I'm one ugly mf'er



Folks, Cruz wasn't going to stand up to the media and the swamp. He is part of it. He was going to cave. Conservatism has failed to conserve anything. It's proponents in Washington give in without negotiations on everything. At least with Trump, we have a negotiator who will get us something in return.

But that's not even the main point. The main point to is that at this time, it's not right vs left anymore. It's not liberals vs conservatives. It's globalists vs nationalists. If you like the country we live in, you'd best find yourself on the nationalist team.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.