Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Funny, Funny

Some of the funniest things I've been witness to in life:

"It's gonna be a blood bath!"
Said by a regional manager about my location's profitability when my car rental location took on its 6th employee.
We made the highest per-car profit in the state the entire next quarter. Amazing what you can do when properly staffed.

"I'm not sure you're cut out for this line of work."
Said by an HR person at the car rental chain.
4 years of record breaking sales and profitability. Also, literally, wrote the book ("Car Rental 101") that this chain still uses to this day.

"I trained Ken Shamrock for UFC V"
A prospective new student in my dojo about 17 years ago. In sparring, he was arm locked, choked, and foot locked 20 times - by me and by my blue belt students.

"Can you show me where the lot lizards are?"
Said by a rookie fuel card salesman to a truck stop manager. The rookie thought lot lizards were some kind of iguana or bearded dragon.

The look on the man's face...
When my dad did this.

The look on my brother's face...
When my dad did this.

The wasabi incident.

There are others. Many others. Do you have one? Do you have several? Send them in, I'll be glad to post them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.