Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Piece By Piece

Recently, the BATFE announced a plan to restrict the purchase of M855 ammo under the provisions of restriction of "armor-piercing" ammo for pistols. Everyday Marksman has a good breakdown of the verbal gymnastics needed to make the "logic" needed to have this proposal.

Evidently, the BATFE didn't do its research - there is already a true "armor-piercing" round for 5.56 mm: it has been designated as M995.

The whole sham proposal is based on intent: the BATFE claims that since such ammo *could* be fired form a pistol, it needs to be regulated.


.

1 comment:

  1. First of all I want to say awesome blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if 
    you don't mind. I was curious to know how you center 
    yourself and clear your thoughts prior to writing.

    I have had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out.
    I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips?
    Thank you!

    Just seems that when they try to ban our guns and ammo, it gets me all worked up!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.