Friday, January 16, 2015

Not Surprised

As I was checking Facebook this morning, I saw a post by a friend who is also a client of mine.

His business, located in Memphis, had been burglarized last night. In the comments, another man suggested he get a gun. My friend advised he always carries his gun.

Here's the twist - my friend posts at his business. This means that people with Handgun Carry Permits cannot legally carry into my friend's place of business.

For those that just don't get it:
- My friend always always carries, yet he posts against legal carry at his business.
- Makes me wonder if his business was targeted because of the "no guns allowed" type sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.