Monday, November 25, 2013

Damned Lies

"I recently received a letter from a woman named Jessica Sanford in Washington state. And here's what she wrote: 'I am a single mom, no child support, self-employed. and I haven't had insurance for 15 years because it's too expensive. I was crying the other day when I signed up, so much stress lifted'."
- President Obama, October 21, 2013


A few days later, Sanford received documents saying she would get no tax credit, and the price for Obamacare was not something she could afford. Link to CNN's story on this


"It was a huge disappointment, especially since I had, you know, my story had been shared by the president. ... and so at least for right now, I don't -- I'm not going to be getting insurance."
- Jessica Sanford, November 19, 2013



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.