Friday, September 27, 2013

40 Things

Found this a while back: 40 things every self-respecting man should own.

My take:

1. My suit is grey, not black.
3. No. Just. No.
4. Not in this government controlled market.
8. With the smart phone, this is a rarity. I still have one.
12. I have regular luggage, thank you.
15. I need to get one of these.
18. Why???
19. I need one of these, too.
27. That was so 7 years ago... (but I still have one)
29. Not needed, but I understand why it is on there.
31. Not with the advent of the Keurig.
(32 & 33 shouldn't have to be said... of course I have those!)
34. Oh, baby, yeah!
36. Nope.
40. Yep.

So, out of that group,  I do not own 8 of the items. Two of those I need to purchase.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.