Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Don't Go Here

Tennessee is one of only three states (TX, OH) that foolishly allows a sign like this to carry the weight of the law and provides for a criminal offense for a certain class of people (carry permit holders).

For my next entry: Regal Cinemas in Mount Juliet, TN.
I have found that this is a corporate policy.
I suggest my readers find other places with whom to do business. 

So, let me go on record: Regal Cinemas does not want law-abiding citizens to be able to defend themselves, yet is perfectly fine with criminals carrying guns in their place of business.

2 comments:

  1. Has anyone seen rationale for posting? Gyms make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no rationale, because banning guns is not rational.

    Nowhere makes sense.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.