Thursday, January 26, 2012

Funny story

I've decided to add a new segment - funny stories dealing with people. Many of these will come from time working with the public. Some will come from teaching martial arts. I hope they bring you some fun and entertainment!

Setting: teaching a Jiu-Jitsu class. My son is at Taekwondo as he is every week at that time. This conversation takes place with a student who has severe difficulty paying attention.



Student: Where is Usagi Jr.?

Usagi: At Taekwondo - where he is every week at this time. You should know that, you've been coming here five months now. *smiles*






A minute and a half later...




Student: Where is Usagi Jr.?

Usagi: Same place he was ninety seconds ago.

3 comments:

  1. I know a few students like that. :)

    -Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey very interesting blog!
    Also visit my web-site :: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Camberley

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your story-telling style is awesome, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.