Thursday, December 23, 2010

Giving

Christmas is a time of giving. I would like to acknowledge those who have given to me and my family this year. Here are my words of appreciation, in no particular order:

Family:
Pops - gives so very much to us. Particularly to the grandkids.
My sister - she has given us a reason to celebrate this year with her wedding.
Moms - she gives to people until she has nothing left to give. She also gives us funny stories and occasional drama!
My brother- he gives of himself to us. He also gives me hope, as he secured four significant job offers in 2010.
Mrs. Usagi - she gives so much of herself for the family.
The inlaws - They give so much to us, and particularly the kids!
The kids - for providing me with joy eternal!


Friends:
A friend from Sunday School who has lunch with me occasionally. We will call him "R." I have enjoyed the discussions we have had, and look forward to more.
Right Minded - also from my Sunday School class. I am thankful for his lessons. He is also the inspiration for this blog, and the inspiration for many posts.
Mr. Smith at Spirit Martial Arts - for teaching my son Taekwondo.
Mr. Suarez at Sheroan's Taekwondo - for inspiring me in the martial arts way back in the day.
AMAR - for being the kind of organization I need to associate with.
Mr. Jackson and Mr. Holland at AMAR - for being fellow Christian Martial Artists. And for being unafraid of spreading the Good News as well as the Martial Arts. Two higher caliber individuals cannot be found.
Tony - for being a friend when needed, and other times, too.
Boog - for the same.


Shooting:
TFA & TGO - both organizations fight hard for the Rights of Tennesseans.
Appleseed - for providing the tools for me to become a Rifleman.
Senator Mae Beavers - for representing me and like-minded Tennesseans.


Entertainment:
Multiple online forums - for keeping me informed, and entertained.



And Last, but not Least:
The readers of this blog. Family, friends, and folks I don't know. Thanks for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.