Friday, October 1, 2010

Red Light Cameras - the truth

I've posted several times on the unfair taxes brought on by red light cameras.

Here's yet another study showing they are simply a revenue generator - not a safety device as advertised. 

Mt. Juliet Mayor Linda Elam is running for the spot left vacant by Susan Lynn for State Representative, and will not get my vote due to her initial stance on Red Light Cameras.
Instead: I will vote for Heather Scott. 


Additionally, Mt. Juliet City council member Will Sellars (who "represents" the district I live in) will not be getting my vote this fall due to his vote on red light cameras, and "guns in parks."
Instead: I will vote for James Maness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.