Monday, October 25, 2010

Funny story from this past weekend

A while back, I posted about how my current employer made a foolish decision. In response, I am looking to make a change.

Until the change can take place, I have decided to take up part time employment. I will also likely sell a gun or two, and quite a few accessories.

This weekend, I applied for part-time work at Wal Mart. After completing the computerized questionnaire and submitting an electronic resume and application, I spoke with a manager. 

He advised me they have evening and weekend part-time work in three main areas: a) unloading trucks, b) cashier, and c) gun counter.

I drooled!

A brief explanation later, coupled with a sincere comment that I was willing to do whatever they had an opening for, and I was on my way.

Fingers crossed for the gun counter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.