Thursday, October 21, 2010

Baseball Update

Since I miss reading Right Minded's updates, I'll make one of my own.

After last night's action, The Giants lead the Phillies 3 games to 1. The Giants could win the series in front of the home crowd tonight. Games 6 and 7, should either be necessary, will be played in Philadelphia.

The Rangers lead the Yankees 3 games to 2. The Rangers can close the series tomorrow at home with a win over the Yankees. Game 7, if necessary, would also be held in Texas.

3 comments:

  1. Game 6 of the NLCS is now necessary. Hopefully, Game 7 will also become necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halladay can't pitch every night. That's all I'm sayin'

    Not hating on Philly - I don't care for the Giants, either - but only 1 team in the NL has come back from down 3-1 to win the NLCS - and that was my Braves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Halladay hasn't been on top of his game this series. Oswalt has been much better.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.