Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Something is up, locally

The gun forums have had chatter about a Nashville group that has been trying to get restaurants to post handgun carry prohibiting signs.

The allegations are that the group has been saying restaurants are required by law to post these signs, when that is not true at all.

The group in question has some dubious ties to a group I have written about before - "Guns and alcohol don't mix." Both groups operate under false assumptions and scare tactics. Both groups are anti-2A to be sure.

1 comment:

  1. First of all I would like to say superb blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you do not mind.

    I was interested to find out how you center yourself and
    clear your thoughts prior to writing. I've had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there.
    I truly do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend
    to be wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any ideas or tips? Appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.