Sunday, November 29, 2009

Icing on the cake.

Recently, I was laid off from my job. I had been working for an insurance company.

About a month ago, I earned my property & casualty insurance license. As such, I was appointed with the state to be able to write insurance with my company, should the need arise.


Yesterday, I got a piece of mail from my former employer. My appointment with them has been canceled.

If I were bitter about the recent separation, that letter might just have been the icing on the cake. As it is, I was expecting the letter and found it halfway amusing - just because of all the legalities that an insurance company must go through, just to not have an agent write with them any more.

This is where my inside knowledge of government regulation on the insurance industry comes from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.