Sunday, October 25, 2009

Local Politics

A wise man once told me that blogging about local politics can be a precarious proposition, at best. You will notice that few of my posts say much about the local stuff.

State? Sure, I'll tackle that.
National? Absolutely.

That being said, my friend, fellow blogger, and Sunday School teacher extraordinaire, "Right Minded" has published a very good article about some local political subjects. Namely, the fact that the Republicans in the House have picked up another seat.

By the way, if you ever want to know how I feel on a subject other than Phillies baseball and other than Memphis Tigers sports, go check out "Right Minded."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.