Sunday, July 5, 2009

Back Home

Well, we are finally back in Mount Juliet.

The vacation was terrific, but I am very glad to be back to the same routine. I look forward to visiting with agents this week.

My dad is doing much better. No pain in his foot for the first time in over 20 years. Of course, there is no foot there anymore, either. We got to see him in rehab yesterday and today. He seemed to like seeing the grandkids.

I look forward to completing more blogging. I do like when people comment. It lets me know people are really reading this blog. I tried a site visit tracker, but I must have messed it up, because it never really worked well (or at all).

Also, I am up for suggestions on what you, the fans, want to see me blogging about. Send me those requests.

1 comment:

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.