Friday, December 9, 2022

Whose Birthday?

 From a reader: "Was this video what you wrote about some years back?"


Negative, this was not this author. A few telltale hints: 
  • In my instance, I never cared whether I got a birthday party. 
  • Never yelled at my dad (he wasn't at that party). 
  • Never cried about it (though my mom said I did). 
  • It was at my mom's "house," not Chuck-E-Cheese. 
  • It was not my 18th birthday (it was the Redditor's 18th birthday). 
  • It was the only time my mom did that (the Redditor had to endure this for 8 years). 

The second story on that YouTube video is also interesting - the OP's entitled aunt tried to use his parents residence to qualify for low-income housing. Although I have seen extended family (my mom's side) try similar shenanigans. It failed in much the same way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.