Monday, October 1, 2012

Refs make a difference

The NFL referees returned this past weekend to the game after labor disputes kept them on the sidelines for the preseason and first few weeks. Replacement refs had been employed in the interim.

I enjoy NFL football, particularly the Titans. I am not a fanatic, though - just a casual fan.

That said, the replacement refs were absolutely awful. Worse than church-league softball umpires. They had no idea of the letter or the intent of the rules, they let the players and coaches bully them, and they generally kept no control of the games. Even the TV announcers I saw were ridiculing them and deservedly so.

Glad to have the right zebras back.


.

1 comment:

  1. Your style is so unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.