Sunday, May 30, 2010

Fun Day

Yesterday, I took my 5-year-old son to Lake Winnepesaukah in Chattanooga, TN. We have been in Chattanooga since Friday - spending time with family over the Holiday Weekend.

This is not the first time my son has been to Lake Winnie. He is an avid fan of the rides and attractions offered at the quaint little amusement park. I enjoyed myself, too. My parents took me often when I was young.

I encourage my readers to visit as the park is very fun, and very affordable. The two of us had a coupon and got admission and unlimited rides for $49. That's cheaper than admission for one to Six Flags, or similar. Also, the food and drinks are priced more reasonably than a big park, too. In fact, our food was less than same would have been at any area movie theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.