Thursday, December 1, 2022

iFails 4

This is a documentation of iPhone failures.

The company iPhone will not make any sort of notification if the phone is ringing. All volume levels have been checked and re-checked. All settings are in the suggested setup. No active ring. No active vibrate, either. 

And for the inevitable clown who won't read and thinks I'm just missing calls or hard of hearing, etc. - I have verified this by calling the device from my Samsung Galaxy A51. A phone in each hand. There was no way to miss the call. 

The Samsung has no issues ringing, vibrating, or making whatever notification it is set to. 

Also, this iPhone will not hang up if I call someone. The option to push the red button to disconnect the call goes away after 30 seconds, or if I change screens. It cannot be pulled back up by any standard method. And this cannot be corrected via any fix located on Google. 

This might be why my kids never answer when I call (they both have iPhones - albeit more modern versions). But they always call me. And they never hang up after the call. 


Hmmm... it does make you wonder. What if two iPhone users called one another? Would that result in the eternal call??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.