Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Reason Behind the Reason

Sometimes there is a reason. And sometimes, there is a reason behind the reason. 

Many times in life, when there are several possible reasons, one should not accept a reason of malice, if a reason of stupidity will suffice. 


Someone I know...

Someone I know was terminated from their job in April of this year. Reasons were given to him, but the reasons did not make sense. My friend gave me the names of the players involved. Also, we spoke about the company he worked for (a subsidiary of Allstate), and that also led to some interesting findings. For the record, my friend, like me, has deep conservative values and is not vaccinated and is heavily against vaccine mandates - particularly the COVID-19 "vaccine" (which isn't). 

In 2021, Allstate announced to its employees that they would mandate the "vaccine" to remain employed with Allstate. Late in 2021, they said that they would accept medical and religious exemptions. The Monday before exemptions were required to be turned in, the company changed course on this policy. Of course, many people turned in their exemptions before this was made known. My friend was one of those, having turned in his religious exemption. 

Here's where it gets fun.

The person who terminated him has social media that was easy to find. A cursory search demonstrated that the person who terminated my friend was a huge supporter of Kasich in the 2016 election. 

If you haven't added it up by now, you never will. 

I understand why my friend was terminated from his position. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.