Friday, October 29, 2021

Some Gun Guys

"They got a little bent out of shape when I accidentally pointed my handgun at them - it was pointed behind me when I was reholstering. And one more thing - they got really anal about putting rifles on safe when moving. When I was in combat, we took the rifles off safe before going out on the mission, and didn't put them back on safe until after the mission was over."

- Interesting gun "yahoo"

Oh, there's one more. He said he would have to look at getting another pistol because he has to change the position of the pistol in his hands when he hits the magazine release button. 


Where to start with these statements?


* Tell me you were never in combat without telling me you were never in combat.
* Why on Earth was the gun pointed to the rear when reholstering???
* If you were in combat, and did that, then you are a blue falcon


I honestly am torn between this guy needs in an actual class NOW and he never needs another gun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.