Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Why You Need Training

The following three phrases were spoken to this author recently:

"My son needs the basic pistol training, but I probably don't."

"Some instructors get anal about pointing the gun at someone. I tell you this: if you're in a gun fight, you're gonna point the gun at everybody. Your buddy, your enemy, your wife; everybody."

"I'm telling you, you can't hit a target with a pistol past about 10 yards."


Some observations:
This guy needs training desperately.
Pointing a gun at something (or someone) you don't want to destroy is NOT EVER ok.
Every student at every pistol class I've taught has hit a target at 25 yards with a handgun.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.