Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Not Going To Do IT

On social media, this post was to be found:

It is with a heavy heart I make this plea for help from my fellow (Patriots). As you may be aware the communists have been in Nashville burning down buildings and on the 4th the American legion was set afire by arsons. They have been in Johnson City beating up WHITE PEOPLE and passing out money to the communities encouraging them to buy guns and ammo for assaulting WHITE PEOPLE. After some tried to purchase firearms at a local pawn shop and were denied, they stood outside and harassed the shop owner for 8 hours trying to push their way in. When he pushed them back out they filed assault charges.
The communists target is historic Rogersville Tennessee this Saturday. Your fellow Tennesseans are asking for your help to protect the history and the residents. I will attempt to meet with the NEW BLACK PANTHER leaders and see if I can put out this fire on Saturday before they rage but I need security and bodies. I fear this won’t go well based on what we’ve been seeing. My best friend in East Tennessee and I both are looking for armor or gear that anyone can spare. I can’t let her go in alone or unprepared. Chest plates and carriers, head gear any defense gear we can borrow to protect ourselves with. There are other 3%, Militia, Bikers and Patriots coming and we have a base camp ready to accommodate campers from outta town not far from Rogersville.
I am also trying to make contact in advance with Homeland Security and Counter Terrorist agencies but so far no luck. Does anyone have a real contact with one of these agencies?


It is possible that the threat is real, I will not argue that point. 

But if you think I'm going to Rogersville, TN this weekend, you are sorely mistaken. And there are several good reasons why:

1. Arming up and going toward the possible violence is actually in violation of the law (for a civilian) - as well it should be. Even if it was not illegal...

2. The police will only arrest the good folks, not the violent rioters. We have seen this before. If you think the police are your ally, then you must be a violent rioter, or you are delusional. Even in this passage it tells of police arresting the shopkeeper, not those that were damaging the shop and assaulting him. 

3. I think it is a trap. Intentionally set. To either test the resolve and commitment of the patriots, or to "get them."



Also - the all-caps "beating up white people" is a turn off. I am very much for the advancement of the white race, but that does not promote me to action over the assault of any other race. If media gets wind of this, you know how they will paint it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.