Friday, June 19, 2020

The Traitor

Meghan McCain, in a since-deleted tweet, expressed that her dad is the only one that matters, and also that she is the only person who has ever lost a father.  

Since neither of these opinions are quite right, let's compare a less-famous dad - my Pops - to her infamous dad.  

My dad lived to see her dad croak.  That made his heart happy.  And mine. 

My dad never killed any of his fellow service members - via negligence discharge of missiles, or otherwise. 

My dad earned his rank in the Army... his father was not an Admiral who cleared the way. 

My dad was not #GlobalistScum .

My dad did not lose an election to the most beatable political candidate to ever be put forward by the Left. 

My dad did not vote with Obama more than half the time. 

My dad didn't stay anywhere long after his welcome was worn out. 

My dad actually raised his kids to be successful people without having to ride his coat tails.

My dad actually gave to his community.  He was not a taker. 

Happy Father's Day. 
I miss my dad very much, and I am so glad he wasn't John McCain, the traitor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.