Tuesday, February 4, 2020

He Didn't Mean To Say That

When you run ads for gun training classes, you will find that you get some really interesting replies from time to time.

This reply "too pricey for me."

This on a $120 one-day carbine class. For those who do not know, big name schools in this state charge $500 to $600 for a two-day class. Smaller schools charge $100 to $150 per day.

This is where the law of unintended consequences kicks in.

What he thought he said.
"This class is too expensive for what it is."

What he really said.
1. I cannot manage my finances.
2. I have never been to any sort of training class.
3. I did not read the class description.

Make no mistake, he did not say one of those three things... he said all three things.

Personally, I do not like to admit to so many faults on social media. However, I will not tell another grown man how to live his life. Do yourself a favor, don't be like this guy.


2 comments:

  1. A C-note for a one day class, even from just an ex Navy Seal or a former Spec Ops guy, can teach you more than that much moneys worth, guaranteed, even if it is his or her,who knows? first time teaching a class. That little amount of money for a full day class in any kind of firearm training has to be worth it. If you didn't feel it was worth it at the end of the day, I bet the trainer would give you your money back.
    What a sad commentary on the state of our values.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed. The main problem is that there are so many "former SEALs" and "former spec ops" guys. Then you get on the range with them... That said, I've learned from terrible classes (mostly what NOT to do).

      Delete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.