Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Laughable

#GlobalistScum #NeverTrump idiot Joe Walsh announced over the weekend that he is running against President Trump in the 2020 Primary.

Walsh stated via Twitter -
Friends, I'm in. We can't take four more years of Donald Trump. And that's why I'm running for President.

It won't be easy, but bravery is never easy. But together, we can do it. Join me... join us: go to [redacted]

Let's show the world we're ready to be brave.


Can't take 4 more years of Trump? I'm curious which part he can't take -
- the great economy
- the low unemployment
- the peace though strength safety and security we enjoy
- keeping the hysterical wacky leftists under control


Reminder - Walsh is pro-choice and anti-gun. That's two of my three litmus tests. 

2A
Abortion
Taxes

Where do you stand? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.