Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Lessons Learned

In life, we all learn lessons.  Lessons can take the form of "what to do," and "what not to do."

In martial arts, guns, and more, I've taken all sorts of classes, seminars, and the like.  Every time, I gain valuable information. Many times I learn "what to do." Many times I learn "what not to do."

As a rule of thumb, unless a class or seminar advertises something which is not provided, I remain silent.  They could be the worst teacher or have the worst class, but I won't say anything unless there are mistruths or false advertising. 

The main thing is that I learn.  That knowledge and the experience are the reasons I pay admission. 

Always be learning. 

Always look for the next experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.