Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Essential Pistol

It used to be that my least favorite gun class to teach was pistol.  I am a Rifleman, and definitely enjoy shooting rifles more. In fact, I even had substitute instructors deliver the pistol class due to the fact that the class was one of the more popular, but I just didn't enjoy it as much. 

Not anymore.

Using new teaching techniques, the addition of new materials, the addition of new tactics and techniques to teach, and a new class structure; I have a new outlook on the class. In fact, it is the best class I now offer.   Make no mistake, my rifle classes are better than ever, but the improvements to the pistol class are greater than the improvements to the rifle classes. 

So, if this is something you'd like to do,

 Essential Pistol August 2019 


 Essential Pistol December 2019 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.