Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Feminist Lies Children Edition

 The Transformed Wife hits another one out of the park. Seriously, if you do not read that blog, you should start today. The wife and I both enjoy it tremendously.

The subject of that post was why more men don't want more children. The author makes very good and accurate points. She is not wrong on any of them. The only thing I would add, is that some men don't want more children for (legitimate) fear of excessive child support in a potential divorce situation. 

Naturally, there are some exceptions to the rule. However, The Transformed Wife has hit the nail on the head.

The Rifleman has two children, one boy and one girl, and is very happy with that number. So is the Mrs. My brother has one son, and is very happy to have his son. My sister has no children, and she and her husband are happy with that.

Growing up, my mother made children and babies out to be "gross." She would say that they had diseases and germs and things like that. She repeated the classic feminist lie that children will ruin your lives, and that you cannot do what you want to do after you have kids.

I suppose this indoctrination had an effect on me and my siblings. My wife and I had our first, our son, when we were both in our late twenties. My brother's then wife became pregnant on accident - and my brother was not happy about it at that time. Since then, my brother has changed his mind, and he would not trade his son for the world. My sister has never wanted children. Again, I think it was the indoctrination from when we were children.

In reality, my mother's handed down lies from feminism really do fall under points 2 and 3 from the article above. Feminism and its tenets are awful, and those lies have permeated so many aspects of our society. Don't fall for them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.