Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Houses Divided

The  Family Alpha has some advice on the upcoming election for men living in a house divided. 

The Rifleman is reminded of an  individual with whom he interacted a couple of years ago.  On social media, she asked:
"What would you do if your significant other voted for Hillary."
Rifleman: I would divorce her immediately."

Of course, the logic used was that a house divided cannot stand.  The individual in question suggested that I didn't really mean it, and if I did then I was being too severe. 

The Family Alpha's blog post lists out why my decision is both true and necessary. 

Care Bear voted for Cruz in the primary.  Hell, I almost did, myself. That, though is a simple difference of opinion.  Wanting to radically change our country and society to the detriment of oneself and those like you is not just a difference of opinion, it is suicide. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.