Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Failure To Learn

A delusional ex-wife fails to learn the most important lesson of marriage. And yet, she directly alludes to it four times. From  this article -

If we were having sex, he didn't give me a hard time about buying myself a new shirt.

If we were having sex, he did things around the house willingly.

If we were having sex, he acted like he liked me more.

If we were having sex, he complimented me, the way I looked and how I mothered.

If we weren't having sex, that all went away. He said it was because he felt neglected, unhappy and ignored.




Contrast that with this statement -

He just wanted to feel like a man. But it wasn't my job to make him feel like a man.

If he couldn't look at me and see a wife who loved him, birthed his three kids, cared for him, and felt fulfilled and thankful, but who just needed to not feel pressured to give him an orgasm every other night, then I couldn't make him see all he had.

A woman's worth goes way beyond how much sex she's having with her husband. Whether he sees that or not is up to him.





The day we, as a society, stop subsidizing divorce is the day divorce rates will plummet below 10%. Maybe even below 5%.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.