Thursday, February 8, 2018

Nature Abhors a Vacuum

A conversation The Rifleman had not too long ago, with a coffee barista. And before you go ballistic, understand that this was being bought for me by a coworker. I wouldn't spend my own money on this brand.

Barista - "And what would you like today, sir?"

Rifleman - "I would like worldwide Peace and Freedom, but that's not happening anytime soon. Instead, I will take an XYZ coffee."

Barista - "Sir, are you a Libertarian, like me?"

Rifleman - "Alt-Right with libertarian leanings."

Barista - "How is that possible?"

Rifleman - "My optimistic side, my heart, says we should all be free. My pragmatic side, my brain, realizes that nature abhors a power vacuum."

Barista - "Best point I've ever heard."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.