Thursday, February 22, 2018

A Gun Nut Speaks

From a friend on Bookface...

Dear liberals 
I am a gun nut, the floor joists in my house moan with agony under the weight of my gun safe. I have enough ammo to take over a small country. I have been a gun nut since my dad got me my first bb gun. I hunt, I shoot for fun and have weapons for protection. These things are never gonna change no matter how much you cry about it.

I am 50 years old and have a nonexistant criminal record. I believe in personal responsibility, you believe in government handouts and passing the buck. I believe in disciplining kids and holding them accountable and responsible for their actions. You believe in coddling them when they misbehave and instilling a sense of entitlement in them. I firmly believe in discipline, you believe in stringing kids out on pharmaceuticals.

I believe when someone has a mental illness, a mental illness that has been classified as a mental illness for decades, you get them the help and treatment they need. You believe in acceptance of the mental illness and putting it on display and celebrating it.

As liberal women you think "You don't need no man". I believe maybe you don't but your kids do need their father in their life and are not to be used as weapons against that father. I believe if your little angel gets in trouble at school they should get their little ass paddled. You believe in chastising the principle and letting him know how it's the schools fault not your little precious.

Now with all that being said, as much of a gun nut as I am, these crazies that shoot up schools and churches and theatres are most certainly not a product of my environment. They are absolutely a product of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.