Monday, December 4, 2017

Watching The NFL

Yesterday, I attended an NFL football game in behalf of my employer.  I played host to several clients who had won tickets to the game between the Tennessee Titans and Houston Texans.

So far, this NFL season, I've made it a point to avoid watching games, due to the "take a knee" "protests."

At this game, I made it a point to make a few observations.  First, the stadium was roughly half full.  Perhaps a bit more, but certainly not 2/3 full.

The second observation was that no player from either team took a knee during the National Anthem.

The third observation was that the Titans are 8-4 at this point. Not a bad record. 


1 comment:

  1. F'em.

    Let the NFL burn. When they start taking pay cuts, they'll understand the folly of insulting their customers.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.