Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Gay Christian Wants Acceptance

Found this article shared by a supposed Christian friend on social media. One cannot read the whole article without subscribing - which I do not recommend. The part that can be read is posted below :

I Never Became Straight. Perhaps That Was Never God’s Goal.

This is not a story of being gay and becoming straight.

But maybe I’m getting ahead of myself. Let’s rewind to the beginning. My parents met at a gay nightclub in San Francisco. My mother just wanted a safe place to dance. My father was the security guard. He abandoned my mother and me after abusing both of us physically. I didn’t even know he existed until I was 10, by which time my mother had remarried.

Growing up, I had no bedtime I can remember. I was allowed to watch horror movies at a young age. When it came to sex, nothing was hidden. There were jokes and stories and, when I was 10, I helped my mother clip images from an adult magazine for a bachelorette party.

At 14, I met my first boyfriend. We laughed at each other’s jokes, watched similar shows, and got along easily. But before long he and I broke up, as teenagers do.

A year later, I met my first girlfriend in an AP European history class. She was a senior, beautiful and popular. Since I excelled in the class, she asked me to come over and help her study. When we met at her house, something was different. Conversation flowed easily, rapidly, unexpectedly. I was struck by her beauty. The attraction felt like what other girls described feeling for a boy.

Over the next week, I began wondering, “Is it okay to feel this way about a girl?” I was vaguely familiar with the notion that church folk condemned such things, but as I tried puzzling out why, I came up empty. Little could I imagine ever understanding the Bible’s teaching on sexuality, let alone submitting to it.

The First Kiss

I set myself a goal: Before this girl went to college, she would kiss me. I lied about my sexual history, placed myself strategically in her path, and ...

Observations -

Big surprise, you detail daddy issues and chaos in upbringing, and you turn out to "be gay." There's is not a single more attention seeking schtick than open gayness. A life lived seeking attention and order in youth will result in greater lengths to seek attention and order once grown. And this article snippet details that perfectly.

This is in a Christian publication. The Christian Church is at the center of the cultural war. On one side are the globo-homos and their agenda. On the other side is Western Civilization as a whole.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.