Thursday, August 31, 2017

Decision Making

Many moons ago, I worked in a customer-facing environment. As happens in every similar environment, occasionally people would want to speak with a manager, because they were not happy with a decision or policy. I saw this happen from both the entry level position, as well as from the position of a manager.

That said, there is some truth to the meme above.

Often, as a manager, if I related a decision or company position that the customer did not like, they would ask to speak to a manager. On a couple of occasions, when I advise them that I was the manager, they asked to speak to someone who could "make a decision."

My go to reply was this " don't confuse a decision you don't like with the inability to make a decision. I've made a decision already, you just don't like it."

That, friends, is what is wrong with #libtards today. They scream (in projection) that Trump is unfit for office. It is really the #libtard who is unfit for office. They bash Trump's decision making ability, when the fact of the matter is that they simply just don't like the decision.

Never confuse the ability to make a decision with a decision that you just don't like.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.