Tuesday, May 16, 2017

The Left Hates Christians

From a friend via social media:

This afternoon I was going through photos and videos of the kids from 2003-04 and saw a political ad from George W Bush. Remember Bush ran on the Christian platform that John Kerry & the Democrats had an agenda to take Christian rights away. Now back then, I laughed at the very thought because I was a Democrat.

Well I'm not laughing today! Looking back from the 2008 election, wow is all I can say. I would have never believed all that has transpired and how America has welcomed and accepted  Satan with open arms. But, who would have known it would be Bush, you know the President who made up words, that warned us?

Prophetic? Or just common sense?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.