Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Choice, Not Chance

I Choose
To live by choice, not by chance. 
To be motivated, not manipulated.
To be useful,  not used. 
To make changes, not excuses. 
To excel, not complete. 

I Choose self esteem, not self pity. 
I Choose to listen to my inner voice, not the random opinions of others. 

I Choose to do the things that you won't, so that I can continue to do the things that you can't.

Choice, not chance. 

Libtards live by chance.  With their mantra, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, they make friends with Islam. This is dangerous. Islam is friends with no one. Yet Libtards want to think that moslems will not harm them if they show kindness.

Moslems will kill anyone who doesn't kill them first.  Libtards are so oppositional to anything conservative,  they've made a deal with the devil.  And Allah is the devil incarnate. 

#churchians live by chance, too.  They often say, "if it's God's will..." to excuse their cowardice.  While I certainly believe in God's Will, I also believe He gave us the ability to affect our outcomes. It takes guys to live up to your own expectations and own your successes & failures. 

#churchians don't have guts.  Else they'd teach the whole Bible and live it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.