Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Alt-Right Liberty

It has come to my attention that Libertarians are acting more and more like sissies these days. I see many of them engaging in drama on social media platforms, the likes of which is rivaled only by the Ctrl left. This was one of the reasons I shifted away from libertarianism, and toward the Alt-Right.


Not many masculine men among the Libertarians.
Not much patriotism among the Libertarians.
Most people would only be destructive with absolute Liberty.
Most people not only seek authority, but need authority in their lives.
I cannot abide the libertarian stance on abortion.
I cannot abide the libertarian stance on immigration.


And then there is the libertarian stance on homosexuality. I could care less who diddles who. However, based on our practical experience, homosexual marriage has not helped to benefit society. In fact, the homosexual movement has done as much to hurt society as feminism... and that's saying a lot.


So, because of these reasons, I identify as Alt-Right. It is based in fact and science. The Alt-Right is primarily concerned about patriotism and the advancement of society. I think the Western Civilization is the greatest civilization to have ever graced the planet Earth. And I believe the Alt-Right is the only political ideology that not only reveres Western Civilization, but upholds it and promotes the advancement of it.


Yes, I value Liberty. However a majority of people can neither appreciate Liberty, nor function without Authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be displayed after approval.
Approval depends on what you say and how you say it.